Oct 12, 2008

Greetings,

Taking photos with the Foreigner remains a popular activity among students. I'm now in the habit of handing out my business card and requesting a photo after the "shoot".

A surprising number of Chinese oblige my request.
I end up getting many notes like the one below from Kim (AKA Zhu Jinsui and Kimsweet).

***********************************
From: Zhu Jinsui

Subject: some pic. in Zhan Shi

To: bluemozartchina@yahoo.com

Date: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 1:41 PM

helo,Mr.... ?Kelvin?

Nice to greet you.
pleased to came across you in ZhanShi. Now , I 've sent you some pic. i took with you and my friend ,Monroe.
HAHA

keep in touch~ my phone number is 2472025.you can call me Zhu Jinsui My English Name is : KimsweeT. you can call me Kim!

***********************************
Be well,

Kevin



*

No comments: