May 31, 2009




Good morning,

Teaching Chinese as a Second Language. I taught TCSL students last year.

The white haired foreigner is Charles a Christian Brother from the Bronx. The woman is Linda a retired teacher from Canada. I am wearing a white shirt.





********
Hello Kevin,

How is everything going? I'm Rose majored in TCSL of Zhanjiang Normal University. As you asked me to send you some pictures of the English compitition held by the Oral English Association last time, here is the link to all the pictures of the Oral English Association

You can see all the pictures of the parties and activities held by the Oral English Association every time and you can download the pictures you like by yourself from the webside above. I'm sorry to write to you so late. If you still have any questions about the pictures, please ask me for help. As it is my first time to write to you, I don't know if you can get my email. When you get it, can you give me the reply? Thanks.

In my opinion, you are a very kind and excellent English teacher, because you joined most of the activities held by our Oral English Association and you helped us with our English though you were not teaching in our university. Thanks so much. Best wishes to you!

Yours,

Rose
********





It was yet another interesting evening.

Be well,

Kevin

PS: As I've said before, if you want to be appreciated, come to China.

No comments: