Nov 14, 2008

Greetings,

There are precious few opportunities for me to dance here, so when I attended the Finance and Trade School barbecue and heard some cha-cha music,

I grabbed a partner.
Or did a partner grab me?
I can't recall.

The class monitors distributed teacher evaluation surveys this week. The reasons to attend class section included this:

*****************************************
Please choose number 1 to 5 that is represent your opinion most.
(1 means very perfect, 5 means not at all).

( ) Love your English teacher very much
( ) Your English teacher is a beauty or a handsome
( ) Your English teacher has a sense of humer and his or her classes are very interesting.
( ) Your English teacher has more interaction with students.
( ) Your English teacher would let students watch English movies in class some time.

************************************
Yours handsomely, humorously and quite possibly, interestingly,



Be well,

Kevin

No comments: