Jun 6, 2008

Greetings,

Kitty is a Business English Major. I taught her class last term, and the students invited me this evening to their English activity, one focused (surprisingly) on the Beijing Olympics.

I stand next to Kitty Lai.


I was required to sing, and I did - a rather artistic rendition of "I've Been Working on the Railroad."





Dear Kevin,

Hello! I am kitty. The girl who help you took photo with my classmate tonight. I hope you could have really enjoyed our performance. We are really thank you for coming. You are a good foreign teacher, we all like you very much. Also , I want to make a friend with you. Can you promise me?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Thank you! Yours
Kitty

Ps: I have sent the photo to you! Hope you can like them.


Same class. Group shots.
Who sent the photos? Beats me.


China remains a lesson in deviating from the customary.

Be well,

Kevin

No comments: